Shop Accessories by Make
You are here: Privacy & Security Policy
- Business Information
- Ron Ayers Motorsports.
1929 North Memorial Drive
Greenville, NC 27834
- E-Mail webadmin
- Telephone 1-866-766-2937
- What Information Do We Collect?
- Our Web server does not recognize any information regarding the domain or e-mail address of any of our visitors.
- We collect the e-mail addresses of those who post messages to our forum and those who communicate with us via e-mail.
- We also collect information about what pages consumers access or visit and information that is volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information.
- We also store all of the information gathered during registration, such as name and address, telephone number, fax number, payment information (e.g., credit card number and billing address).
- What Do We Do With The Information?
- The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page and notify consumers about updates to our Web site.
- This information will be disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website, or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website.
- This information would also be provided to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets or other corporate change respecting the Website.
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by visiting the account settings page at Ronayers.com.
- What If Something Changes?
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will contact you before we use your data for these new purposes to notify you of the policy change and to provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses.
- Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at webadmin.
- Can I View/Edit My Information?
- Upon request we provide site visitors with access to all of the information that we maintain about them.
- Consumers can access and change this information by logging into their account at Ronayers.com.
- How Do You Protect My Information?
- When you enter financial information such as credit card numbers or place an order, all of this is performed on a secure server.
- We use 128-bit SSL encryption.
- We also have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at webadmin.
We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.