Epic Knee Pad
Epic Knee Pad
A step up from your traditional knee guard, the Epic offers complete shin and patella coverage. Using many design elements handed down from our high end knee brace technology, the Epic utilizes our full floating knee cup, asymmetrical FormFit chassis and Full-Flex dual pivoting hinge system. The Epic also provides a plush contour molded bio-foam liner and quick release positive locking buckles with fully adjustable Dry-Suede straps.
- Flex-Frame Technology, upper and lower cuffs contour around the leg for a custom feel
- Floating Patella System, Patella cup floats over the knee for maximum protection
- Full-Flex Hinges, durable hinges with full flexing construction
- Quick Adjustment Strapping System, adjustable strapping system for various leg diameters
- Sold in pairs
EVS TECHNOLOGY FEATURES:
- Strut Compression System: made of reinforced carbon fiber, advanced lateral structural rigidity, offers further peace of mind
- Dual Defense: total tracking knee cup for full time knee protection, knee cup tracks along a full length guide strap
- Tru-Motion 2.0: anatomically correct hinges, track natural knee movement and reduces migration, adjustable hyperextension lock-outs
- ClickTec: quick release buckle system, fully adjustable for easy strap adjustment, adjust once, get in and out fast
- Perfect FormFit Frame: frame forms to all leg contours, lightweight and impact resistant injection molded shell ComfortDry Liner: Dry-Suede ultra breathable liner keeps you cool and dry, removable/washable for easy maintenance, 3 compression straps ensure a solid secure fit
- EVS Tru-Motion 2.0: patented EVS Tru-Motion 2.0 hinge TM5+) enables the RS8 PRO to stay suspended on the leg in the intended position during the full range of motion with the natural roll and glide movement that mimics the natural arthokinematics of the knee. If a brace has migrated down the leg and the hinges are not aligned with the medial and lateral condyles of the knee - midline, hyperextension cannot be controlled effectively and injury can occur; the TM5+ hinges and RS8 PRO are designed to reduce the risk of that occurring.